If you come across across a bin in need of attention by the waste management services, you can report it instantly by scanning the QR code on the side of the bin.
- Open the QR scanner app on your phone (if you do not already have a QR scanner app on your smart phone one can be downloaded).
- Scan the QR code on the tag that is attached to the litter bin. This will link you directly to the DCC website.
- From the dropdown menu please select the issue you are reporting e.g. full bin, illegal dumping etc.
- Once the issue is selected please press the Report Issue button.
- You will receive an Incident Number and confirmation that the issue has been reported.